Gear Pump Manufacturers : Gear Pump Instrument Diagnostics
Gear Pump Manufacturers describe gear pump instrumentation methods and special hydraulic system fault detection instruments to diagnose faults. Portable hydraulic system fault detectors that can be used for hydraulic faults measure flow, pressure and temperature, pumps and motors Rotating speed. In the general on-site inspection, because the flow detection is difficult, and the failure of the hydraulic system is often manifested as insufficient pressure, more is to use the method of detecting system pressure. Computer Diagnostics With the wide application of electromechanical and hydraulic integration in construction machinery, a single pressure test has met the needs of on-site inspection. Now more and more hydraulic machines are equipped with electricity, which can self-diagnose some faults. And displayed on the display, the gear pump can be used to eliminate the fault according to the display. But how to troubleshoot it is still necessary. Solve the friction state of moving parts
1 The guide rail has poor precision, and the guide rail surface (V-shaped, flat guide rail) is seriously distorted.
2 There are rust spots on the rail surface. The rail presser plate is adjusted too tightly, and the dynamic and static friction coefficients of the guide rail pair material are greatly different. The guide rail is not well studied, the points are not enough, and the points are not uniform.
3. The oil groove opened on the guide rail is not good, the depth is too shallow, it has been worn away during operation, the oil groove is not uniform, and the length of the oil groove is too short.
4. New hydraulic equipment, the guide rails are not running.
5. The hydraulic cylinder axis line is not parallel to the guide rail.
6. The local section of the cylinder block of the hydraulic cylinder is rusted (partial crawling) and strained.
7. Hydraulic cylinder block hole, piston rod and piston accuracy is poor.
8. The assembly and installation accuracy of the hydraulic cylinder is poor, and the coaxiality of the piston, the piston rod, the cylinder hole and the cylinder head hole is poor.
9. Hydraulic cylinder piston or cylinder head seal is too tight, blocked or too loose.
10 The downtime is too long, and the moisture in the oil (especially the grinding machine coolant) causes some parts to rust. 11 The hydrostatic guide rail is blocked and the guide rail is cut off.