Reasonable Design Of Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet Can Increase The Use Of Space
According to the habits of most people, the balcony is the best place to install a washing machine. So if we decide to use a Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet on the balcony, what should we pay attention to when decorating?
First, the circuit design
1. When there is only a washing machine on the balcony, we only need to reserve 1 socket, the height of the socket is 120cm. The location should be on the left or right side of the washing machine – not directly behind the washing machine.
2. If you want to make a stainless steel laundry cabinet on the washing machine, it is recommended to reserve a spare socket above the washing machine cabinet. The height of the socket is 105 cm from the ground.
3. If the sink is integrated into the washing machine cabinet, in addition to the spare socket mentioned in Article 2, a spare socket should be reserved under the sink. The washing machine socket should be placed under the sink – the height is 45~55 cm.
Second, the design of the water
1. If there is only a washing machine on the balcony and there is no sink, we only need to reserve a water pipe.
The height of the upper water pipe should be above 85cm – the height of the upper water pipe can be higher than the height of the washing machine. If the laundry cabinet has no obstructions, it is recommended to set the height of the upper water pipe between 90 and 120 cm to 90 cm for the drum washing machine and 120 cm for the washing machine. This allows the faucet to be controlled while the hand is being stretched while operating the washing machine, making it easier to use. Of course, if the laundry cabinet is limited, the upper water pipe can only use a height of 85cm. The upper water pipes are also installed on both sides of the washing machine, avoiding the rear of the washing machine.
2. If there is a washing machine and sink on the balcony, you need to add a hot water pipe – only one cold water pipe is enough, and a three-way angle valve will be added in the future. At this time, the height of the upper water pipe is unchanged, and the position should be directly below the water tank.
Third, water design
There are two types of sewage, one is a riser and the other is a floor drain.
1. The riser must be available, with or without a sink, and one riser is sufficient. If there is a floor drain, a drain tee can be installed on the riser in the future.
2. The function of the floor drain is to prevent the washing machine drain pipe from overflowing. Recommended installation. The floor drain should be installed near the riser and should not be occupied by the washing machine drain.
Fourth, the ground design
For ground design, we only consider the door-stone – more precise, it is the kind of stone that protrudes from the ground and can block water.
The advantage of the door-stone is that the stone can block the water on the balcony to prevent or delay the flow into the room.
There is no advantage to the door-stone: the bottom layer can make the room look bigger.
If there is a floor drain on the balcony, it is recommended to use a door stone. If there is no floor drain on the balcony, then the meaning of passing the stone is not great. The water on the balcony will flow into the room sooner or later.
Five, waterproof design
There must be a waterproof function where there is a washing machine. There are two main methods for waterproofing a balcony:
1. Waterproof only near the washing machine – this method is suitable for situations where there is no door stone or no floor drain.
There is no door stone and there is no water storage capacity on the balcony. At this time, water can only be present in a small amount and discharged in time. Once there is a lot of water on the balcony, the balcony becomes waterproof and water can flow into the room, causing more damage. At this time, we would rather leak water on the balcony downstairs, so the loss will be smaller.
There is no floor drain and the balcony has no floor drainage capacity. At this time, a small area of waterproofing is used to buffer the accumulated water. If the user finds it at this time, he can quickly remove the water with a towel. Similarly, if all is waterproof, the water will flow indoors with or without door stones.
2. The entire balcony is waterproof – with floor drains and door-stones, the balcony has all the water and drainage capabilities. At this point, you can achieve overall waterproofing without worrying.
information about Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/